Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lighting Exercise

I need to crop some of these. This is my best friend Maggie... before I took pictures of my object, I did a bunch of her with the studio lights.

 I like her face in this one and also the very bright, yet not overexposed quality.
 I love this one because she was really laughing and it was candid.
 This composition was my favorite... I like how the necklace lines up with the shadow and it sort of divides the picture diagonally... Also the amount of her face that is lit up intrigues me and her hair is in motion.
 I liked these two because it kind of looked like she was in a parking lot.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely love the movement in the 5th one. The way the shadow, her necklace and her hair are all lined up diagonally is really interesting

    ReplyDelete